Advanced software that repairs damaged MS SQL Server database (MDF) files. Stellar Phoenix SQL Database Repair is an advanced professional software that repairs corrupt SQL Server MDF files and recovers all its objects. Whether the database file is corrupt due to virus attack, media read errors, system shutdown etc. it is capable of performing a recovery in all situations.
Stellar Phoenix SQL Database Repair
Stellar Phoenix SQL Database Repair is a user-friendly utility with a plethora of options to safely recover data from damaged or corrupt SQL databases. The software is equipped to carry out precise database recovery through non-destructive mechanisms, making it possible for you to get back all your database objects intact. It helps you salvage all your mission-critical information in the event of SQL corruption. The software initially performs the scanning task to analyze your database components and find out the parts that are severely damaged.
This SQL Database Recovery software restores it all be it Tables, Views, Triggers, Indexes (Clustered and Non-Clustered), Keys (Primary, Foreign, or Unique), Collations, Synonyms, Stored Procedures, Deleted Records, ROW Compressed data, PAGE Compressed data etc.
The software scans the MDF file thoroughly by using powerful algorithms to perform recovery of the SQL Server database. It automatically saves the scan information once the scanning process is complete. You can use this saved scan result anytime in future to resume the saving process without having to scan the database file once again. This, therefore, saves time.
- Repairs MS SQL database and restores server’s MDF and NDF file data
- Recovers tables, views, triggers, indexes, keys, rules, indexes, and defaults, etc.
- Recovers deleted records of the SQL Server database file
- Finds and recovers particular database objects
- Automatically saves scan information of the SQL Server database file
- Saves the repaired file in MS SQL, XLS, HTML & CSV formats
- Processor: Pentium Class
- Operating System: Windows Server 2012 / 2008 / 2003 and Windows 10 / 8 / 8.1 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Memory: 1 GB Minimum
- Hard Disk: 50 MB of Free Space
- Version Supports: MS SQL Server 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2008*64, 2008 Express, 2005, 2005*64, Express, 2000, 2000*64, 7.0 and mixed formats