Bulk SMS sending service
Sending SMS messages to your customers is the perfect way to maintain a connection with them, as well as find new ones. This kind of communication combines cost-effectiveness, small investments, and a high ROI. Take a chance to send bulk SMS free of all risks – save your time and money! Atomic SMS Sender is a leader among SMS sending services — it covers over 800 networks in more than 200 countries all over the world.
Atomic SMS Sender (100 credits pack)
Bulk SMS sending service
Main features of Atomic SMS Sender 100 Credits Pack:
Briefly discuss features of Atomic SMS Sender 100 Credits Pack!
Our online SMS Sender provides an opportunity to communicate quickly and securely with your potential and existing customers by sending mass SMS advertising, notifications, and other text messages.
SMS sending through the Internet is one of the most effective ways to deliver information to your target audience. It does not matter if wish you to inform one or thousands of people; Atomic SMS Sender is at your disposal. SMS text messages will be sent out immediately and delivered within a few seconds.
Global coverage and high-speed
- Send mass text messages all over the world with more than 200 countries and 900 operators
- SMS sending is carried out at a speed of 200-500 SMS/sec
- A recipient gets the message just seconds after delivery starts
- Send SMS in any language thanks to Unicode support.
Flexible settings – time, date, size, format
- Send both individual and bulk SMS messages
- Support for long messages. SMS larger than 160 characters GSM or 70 Unicode characters are split into pieces (delivery of the SMS messages longer than 6 parts can be difficult).
- Sending scheduler. Start your mass texting campaign on the specified day and time.
- Sending online text messages in parts over a specified interval of time. The ability to allocate time to mass distribution over a large number of subscribers.
- Dynamic alphanumeric sender’s name. While sending messages, you can specify any number or letter name as the sender (SMS “substitute service”).
You are given 10 SMS right after registration. The number of messages can be increased by request.
- A personal account that you can access from anywhere in the world
- Integration of bulk text messaging into your own web projects using basic and advanced API interface with connection to the SMS gateway
- Ready modules for integration with CRM, CMS, e-commerce systems and SaaS-platforms, including a specially designed module Atomic SMS Sender 100 Credits Pack for 1C: Enterprise
- Support of SMPP, HTTP / HTTPS, Email2SMS protocols.
- Template creation for different types of sending.
- Reporting on each SMS campaign: total distribution, number of delivered and undelivered messages and those waiting to be delivered.
- Ability to maintain “clean” lists by adding contacts to the “Exceptions” list.
- Easy subscription forms creation with unique design and style
- Two-level subscription system: confirmation code sending.
SMS messages may contain a link to unsubscribe from the ads. Phone numbers of those who have unsubscribed are put into the “Exceptions” list.
Security of online text messaging
- Safety of data sent via Atomic SMS Sender.
- Non-proliferation of any information about customers and partners without their consent.
Atomic SMS for Google Chrome Extension
- Atomic SMS Sender 100 Credits Pack for Google Chrome Extension is available for free
- Fast sending SMS from Google Chrome extension without the switching to Member Area
- Extracting phone numbers from all the webpages you have visited
- Automatic country detection by domain or webpage language
- Creating reports about sending campaigns in the SMS service account.
SMS service on your mobile device
- Mass text application was created for both iPhone and Android platforms
- The possibility to create your own newsletter on the mobile device
- Sending the single or mass SMS to people in your mobile phone book or online contact list
- Creating your own subscriber’s lists
- The possibility to include the unsubscribed recipients to “do not SMS” list and never sent text messages to them
- Receiving detailed reports about delivery status and campaign in general.