Wondershare PDF Editor for Mac
Wondershare PDF editor for Mac can help you:
- Add, modify, move, and delete text in PDF files;
- Insert, crop, resize, move, and delete images and graphics;
- Convert PDF files to fully-formatted Word documents;
- Markup and annotate PDF files flexibly;
Wondershare PDF Editor for Mac is an innovative tool for users to edit, convert, and annotate PDF files on Mac OS X. Different from those so-called “PDF Editors”, which only work with notes or limited page contents, Wondershare PDF Editor for Mac allows users to edit all the contents in the PDF files directly. What’s more, it also gives users the ability to edit and reuse PDF contents in Word by converting PDF to Word. Marking and annotating PDF files are also very easy with Wondershare PDF Editor for Mac.
Please backup your PDF files before editing, trial version will leave watermark. Or you need to register the application to remove the watermark.
With Wondershare PDF editor for Mac, you can:
- Add, correct, copy, move, and delete text in PDF files directly;
- Support auto-matching system fonts for editing embedded font text;
- Able to select, move, and delete multi column text and multiple images within a page;
- Insert, crop, resize, move, and delete images and graphics (.jpg, .png, .tif, .bmp, etc.);
- Add and modify PDF properties;
- Preserve all the contents including layout and formatting after conversion;
- Able to convert encrypted PDF files to Word documents;
- Allow to convert selected pages or page ranges from multi-page PDF files;
- Support Ms Word for Mac 2008/2011;
- Highlight, underline, and strike through text in PDF files;
- Add Sticky Note and Text Box to share your comments;
- Annotate with drawing tools: Arrow, Line, Rectangle, Oval, Polygon, Cloud, Pencil, and Pencil Eraser;
- Able to customize color and line-weight for all the markups and annotations;
- Add any links to PDF files for quicker navigation.