Split password-protected PDF file in seconds
1. For the owner-password-protected PDF files (PDF files that are protected from copying, printing, editing), PDF Splitter can remove the password and split it directly
2. For the user-password-protected PDF files (PDF files that are protected from opening), you need to type in the password, and then PDF Splitter can remove the password and split it for you
5 efficient and flexible Split modes
- Split by every n pages: Divide a multi-page PDF file into several PDF files with n pages per file.
- Split by bookmarks: Split PDF files by bookmarks. You can flexibly choose the split level and customize the settings to split PDF files more efficiently.
- Split by page ranges: Choose the specific pages you want to extract from the multi-page PDF file and combine them into a new PDF file.
- Split by specific page ranges to multiple PDF files: Extract specific page ranges from one PDF file to generate multiple PDF files at one time.
- Split averagely to n PDF files: Split a multi-page PDF file averagely to n PDF files.
- Support Windows 7
- Extremely easy to use
- User-friendly interface
- Standalone, doesnâ€™t require Adobe Reader to be installed in advance
- Support importing Adobe PDF 1.0 – 1.7 formats (.pdf)
- Support the drag-and-drop feature
- Support languages: English, Turkish, Thai, Latin, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Arabic, Japanese, Chinese.